Intellectual property subjects
It is necessary to distinguish between subjects of copyright, and subjects of other intellectual property rights (also known as neighboring, related or neighboring rights):
Subjects of copyright:
Author is considered the natural person who creates a literary, artistic or scientific work. All original literary, artistic or scientific creations expressed by any medium or support, tangible or intangible, currently known or invented in the future, are the object of intellectual property. The intellectual property of a literary, artistic or scientific work corresponds to the author by the mere fact of its creation.
The status of author has an inalienable character; Can not be transmitted "inter vivos" or "mortis causa", is not extinguished with the passage of time nor does it enter the public domain nor is it susceptible of prescription.
Subjects of other intellectual property rights:
- Interpreter artists or executants. This is understood to mean the person who represents, chants, reads, recites or interprets in any form a work. To this figure is assimilated the one of director of scene and orchestra.
- Producers of phonograms. Natural or legal person under whose initiative and responsibility is made for the first time the exclusively sonorous fixation of the execution of a work or other sounds.
- Producers of audiovisual recordings. Natural or legal person who has the initiative and assumes responsibility for audiovisual recording.
- Broadcasting entities. Legal persons under whose organizational and economic responsibility are broadcast or broadcast.
- Creators of mere photographs. Person who makes a photograph or other reproduction obtained by a procedure analogous to that one, when neither of them has the character of works protected in Book I of the Law of Intellectual Property.
- Protection of certain publishing productions. It refers to works unpublished in the public domain and certain works not protected by the provisions of Book I of TRLPI.
ONLY UNDER THE PERMISSION OF LUCIA MARÍN, ORCHESTRA DIRECTOR.
Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport
GOVERNMENT OF SPAIN